20050628

Jumping Ahead

I get homesick for Florida, believe it or not. I just arrived here this evening. I'll get back to the west coast portion of my journey in a bit. Consider this a warning to all my Sunshine State Peeps:
Be on the look out for the redneck wearing a sleeveless denim shirt with (get this, I'm so not kidding) The Passion of the Christ airbrushed on back. He was last seen on highway 100 leaving a Taco Bell.
That coupled with the 85 degree/120% humidity at night makes me not so homesick. And by the way, why does every other middleaged man in the Jacksonville airport look like Jimmy Buffet? Dear Lord, help me....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you need a healthy dose of the little tripper to send you packing back to L.A. la land. If you can't take the heat, get out of the sunshine state...

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the Leg Sweat Factor with 125% humidity? Multiply that by the Air Quality Index of Los Angeles on the same day. Add the number of mullets you saw that afternoon, then add the estimated number of car alarms and sirens you would have heeard in LA that day. Divide it by the number of domestic beers you'll drink that night, check out the local job scene, and then subtract how many days you have left. See you soon, amigo.

12:13 AM  
Blogger gulfsidebo said...

you in town? you better give me a call! 727-366-3580 or...are you up near gator country? my cousin is in town. he's darn good on the axe. if yer here, we can have a big ole jam. lemme know.

6:46 AM  
Blogger rja72 said...

Boosh,

I've adapted already and have taken the warm hand of this humid peninsula.

Earl,

I'm still crunching the numbers

Bo,

In G-ville now. Will call.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

I know that guy from Taco Bell. He runs a liquor store in Pasco County and calls me darlin'.

I hate that guy.

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone else but me all giggly that Mikey just laid down an LSF? LOVE IT.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bust all Leg Sweat Factor up

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home