20050614

My Friend "Mitchell"

As I drove along I-10 with Florida in my rearview, a certain nervousness fell over me. "Was this such a a good idea?" The answer to that question came in a cell phone call from my friend Mitchell. Having met at work, Mitchell and I became close friends. He knew most of my reasons for leaving and supported them. So when I answered the phone and heard the corporate meeting I was sitting in at 75mph, I almost drove off the highway laughing. This was the motivation I needed!
ron in hollywood

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just promise you won't sissy out and go back to Florida, like we all know Mikey's gonna do. Dude can only take so many toilet bowl sightings on the street.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all, "Mitchell" sounds like a hell of a guy. Wish someone did that for me and Marc when we finally got off our asses and made it out of Florida. Only to return (plus two) a few years later.

Secondly, what up with the links? Sloan and I are not to be ignored, Ron. I make it a point only to read and comment those that read and comment on mine. That's why my days are so lonely and empty...but I digress.

Pony on up to the bar, my friend. I mean, my brother's friend. You have officially arrived.

By the way, love your hair.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats Hot!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the Jesus hair. When can we have the Jesus again?

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home