20051121

Cheap Thanksgiving Dinner In LA

My first year in LA I had Thanksgiving with some Witches or Wicans, I think. That wasn't so fun. Next year I was in Vegas at the Excalibur. That was more fun. And last year we threw a potluck of sorts at the infamous "D Street". Fun, fun, fun...

(who can forget crazy Uncle Trino pictured on the right).
So this year, Lesli and I decided not to cook and eat out.
However, I was amazed at the lack of info. on the net for affordable, fun turkey dinners for us pseudo-boho-30-something-upper/lower class types (ie: people who still dress like they're 19, drive 12 year old foreign cars, and think Arcade Fire is cool). I might regret letting this gem out but I'd want someone to tell me so here goes:

$10.95 at the HMS Bounty 10am-12midnight dinner.

Get drunk enough and u may not notice the food. I ordered some "chicken wings" once and they served me a plate of drumsticks; full size not those buffalo wing style. So this should be interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home